TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Wilderness Gallery is domiciled in Australia and the gallery is located at 3718 Cradle Mountain Road, Cradle Mountain, Tasmania 7310.
- The Wilderness Gallery images are available as Open Editions unless indicated.
- A Limited Edition image is titled numbered and signed by the photographer and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- When viewing online you may see colours slightly different to those on the original photograph. This is due to individual computer monitor calibrations.
Delivery and Postage Charges
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) and the currency of transaction is Australian dollars only.
- Prices include Australian government Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
- Custom sizes and pricing are available on special request. Please contact us for further information.
Guarantee, Returned Merchandise and Refund Policy
- All images are delivered by Registered Post.
- Postage charges within Australia: AUD 20.00 (up to 30"x40"); larger sizes (over 30"x40") AUD 35.00. Maximum of three prints per tube.
- Please allow three to four weeks for delivery. If there is any delay beyond this timeframe, the customer will be notified.
- For international deliveries to Europe, the UK, USA, and Canada, please add AUD 90.00 for additional postage and insurance; to New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region, please add AUD 55.00.
- We guarantee delivery of photographs without any defects in product or craftsmanship. We offer a six-week exchange policy on all Wilderness Gallery products. Should you wish to return your photograph, you may do so within six weeks after purchase and obtain a credit towards purchase of another photograph. Return delivery costs will be at your expense.
Payment Gateway Information (128 bit SSL encryption)
Customer Service Contact
- Payment options available are safe and secure: credit card processing, direct deposit, cheque and money orders. Online credit card payments are made directly through DirectOne's 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored.
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions and/or your transactions with The Wilderness Gallery, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, fax or email (click here for details).